“RIVA” PARRAMATTA, 30 Charles St, Parramatta NSW 2150 (Complete & Ready to Move In)
1 Bedroom from $506,000
2 Bedroom from $726,000
Please view 3D Walkthrough Tours below:
Set in a premium riverfront location with direct access to the Parramatta Ferry Terminal, Riva is a beautifully reinvigorated building with extensive renovations completed on all apartments. Rising 12 levels, Riva offers the largest apartments in the area, being approximately 20% larger than those in neighbouring buildings. Choose from a vast selection of 146 fully renovated apartments with finishes rivaling those of new developments but without the price tag.
Choose from studio, dual key and oversized one, two- and three-bedroom apartments, plus three storey penthouses and maisonette-style homes on the upper floors featuring impressive outdoor areas and rooftop terraces up to 90qm.
- 70% of Riva’s apartments are maisonettes boasting dual aspects and cross-flow ventilation
- A selection of apartments enjoy corner positions and square functional layouts, many boasting spectacular district views over Parramatta River and city glimpses
- Top floor three-storey penthouses up to 126sqm internally with private rooftop terraces up to 40sqm boasting spectacular district views over Parramatta River towards the CBD
- Generous open plan living areas open onto entertainer terraces, balconies and some with enclosed balconies for seamless indoor-outdoor living
- Many apartments feature study rooms for extra versatile space
- Brand new gourmet kitchens are beautifully finished with Caesarstone benchtops, premium BOSCH stainless steel appliances including an integrated dishwasher, four burner cooktop, built in microwave and oven, recirculating undermount rangehood, polyurethane cabinetry, soft-closing drawers and polished chrome fittings
- Large bedrooms with built-in robes, block-out blinds and plush carpeted floors
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in every room for year-round comfort
- Brand new LED downlights shimmer throughout the entire apartment
- Provisions for internet and pay TV
- Comprehensive security network including video intercom and CCTV cameras
- Internal Laundry with dryer
Convenient and City lifestyle
- Located in the heart of Parramatta, Riva on George offers a city lifestyle like no other.
- Walk to work, stroll along the riverbank and parklands, sample the city’s thriving day-night dining and enjoy the vibrancy after dark.
- Parramatta is alive with colour, culture and energy, and it’s all on your doorstep.
- Residents will be buying into a modern, mixed-use development without the price tag – Riva will be apart of the future 180 George iconic mixed-use development with world-class facilities including a retail precinct with a major supermarket, cafes, shops & restaurants.
- Future Riva on George resort facilities will include: Indoor aquatic centre with heated pool, spa and sauna; Outdoor resort-style pool and kiosk bar, Fully equipped gymnasium, sundrenched landscaped gardens and outdoor areas, Onsite café and dining precinct, Childcare centre and community room
- A superior level of service offered with dedicated on-site building management teams routinely inspect grounds, facilities and conduct all maintenance on behalf of owners
- By car, train, bus, Rivercat ferry or future light rail, Riva is about as central, convenient and connected as it gets, just minutes walk to Parramatta Wharf, 9min walk to Parramatta Station and step outside to the Charles & George Bus Stop right on your doorstep
- Parramatta is home to Australia’s top educational facilities (secondary and tertiary), the University of Western Sydney is just a short 6min walk away
Investment Opportunities and the Future of Parramatta
- For those seeking a prime investment, conditional contracts are available to all investors which means Meriton will guarantee a tenant prior to settlement offering a competitive property management rate of 4%.
- The Government is planning to inject $2.9 billion to fuel the development of infrastructure in the region over the next 10 years, this change is just the beginning. Parramatta, which will be at the heart of a new Central River City, which is projected to have an additional 14,500 new residents and 22,000 jobs created by 2026 and western Sydney will have an additional one million people.
- Now is the time for owner occupiers and investors to reap the rewards of a city that is truly on the rise.
- Notably for investors, Riva’s prime CBD location delivers competitive rental returns.
- A superior level of service offered with dedicated on-site building management teams routinely inspect grounds, facilities and conduct all maintenance on behalf of owners. This ensures every development is maintained to the highest of standards well after it has been completed.
- Security parking with lift access
Please contact us for details and display inspection.
Disclaimer: The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes. Images are for illustrative and design purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes. For inclusions refer to the inclusions in the contract of sale.
- Property ID:
- Property status:
- Property type:
- 30 Charles St, Parramatta NSW 2150, Australia