Catherine Field – NSW 2557 – Fixed Price House & Land Package
Lot 308. Brand New House & Land Package. Double Storey, Double Garage, 4 Bedroom. House size 237 sqm.
- House and Land Packages normally include 2 contracts. 1 for the Land and 1 for construction. Once the land is registered, construction will then commences.
- The construction period is around 6-8 months. The home will be fully completed in a Turn-Key Position.
- The fixed price is including House & Land.
Land Registration: Nov 2017.
175 house and land packages in the fast-growing south-western Sydney suburb of Catherine Field. Surrounded by new rail and road infrastructure, and close to Sydney’s future second airport at Badgery’s Creek, this area continues to set records for demand and price growth.
A mix of housing typologies will ensure there is a product offering for all active market segments in this area.
Land size range from 153sqm – 353sqm and House size from 177sqm – 253sqm with various choices of building styles.
Live the life you and your family have always desired in a peaceful, safe and welcoming environment.
Eden in Catherine Field offers a selection of superb three, four and five-bedroom freestanding family homes, which are spacious and highly functional, having been beautifully designed for easy living and entertaining.
Conveniently placed, take advantage of the South West Sector’s excellent growth potential with easy access to the M5 and M7 motorways, the new Western Sydney Airport at Badgerys Creek as well as the New South West Rail Link Station at Leppington.
Easily escape to the outdoors with a host of wide open spaces, parklands, playgrounds and golf courses for the whole family to enjoy, whilst your everyday amenities are just moments away.
Eden is wonderfully convenient, it’s located close to:
- New South West Rail Link station at Leppington
- The M5 and M7 motorways
- The second proposed airport at Badgerys Creek
There are a number of nearby villages and major centres where you can find:
- Local childcare centres
- Primary and high schools, both private and public
- A number of medical centres and hospitals
Drive just a few minutes to one of many local community hubs for all of your day to day amenities and charming local cafes. A little further on you’ll find the thriving towns of Camden and Campbelltown which cater to all of your retail needs. Macarthur Square Shopping Centre hosts several department stores, supermarkets, specialty shops and Event Cinemas.
Catherine Field is a suburb of Sydney and part of the Macarthur Region in the state of New South Wales, Australia. Catherine Field is 60 kilometres south-west of the Sydney central business district, in the local government area of Camden Council.
The area now known as Catherine Field was originally home to the Muringong, southernmost of the Darug people. In 1805 John Macarthur established his property at Camden where he raised merino sheep.
- Reconstituted 20mm stone benchtops
- Inalto stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Ducted reverse cycle heating/ cooling system
- 5 Star energy rating
- Double garage
- Landscaping to front and rear yards
- Driveway, fencing, letterbox and entry porch
Please contact us for details and display inspection.