“Albert Park” Box Hill NSW 2765 (11 Lots Fixed Price House & Land Packages)
Brand New House & Land Packages – (4 Bedroom, 2 Bath, Double Garage, House Size 217-233 Sqm, Land Size 390-478 Sqm)
Single Storey $886K-$967K
Double Storeys $939K-$1,011K
Albert Park is part of a family of outstanding developments forming the Northwest Growth Corridor – the North West’s new place to call home, connected to the best of life in the Box Hill and beyond. Here, the conveniences of the Hills District are only a stone’s throw away. Albert Park is just a four-minute drive from Vineyard Station for example or just 10 minutes from Rouse Hill – a superb shopping and entertainment precinct for all ages. What’s more, the area will have its own Sydney metro by 2019, with a train connection to the CBD being less than 45 minutes. This is the definition of easy living.
Purposefully designed to reward residents of the estate with an outstanding number of unique lots between 257sqm and 478sqm – Albert Park is set amongst park like surrounds yet with excellent access to nearby amenities.
Albert Park enjoys more than 50 hectares of open space and recreation area, including a further 59 hectares of protected vegetation – adding to the park like the spaciousness of the estate. Further afield, the area has land set aside for employment opportunities – set to create more than 16,000 jobs.
AN EXCITING FUTURE:
A new town centre and three planned village centres will create thriving new hubs of community life, with cafes, shops and entertainment. More than 50 hectares has been dedicated to open space and recreation areas, with the protection of 59 hectares of significant vegetation and 133 hectares allocated to employment land, supporting some of the estimated 16,000 new jobs set to be created in the area. New primary and high schools will be constructed, major roads are set to be upgraded and new pedestrian and cycle links will enhance recreational amenity.
At Albert Park, you have complete flexibility to design the home of your dreams within the beautifully landscaped surroundings of a friendly, perfectly planned community bordered by proposed parkland and new communities.
institutions such as Western Sydney University are highly regarded. A proposed $550 million upgrade of the Hills M2 Motorway will make the area even more easily accessible from the city.
- Box Hill is an established suburb in the Northwest of Sydney with an existing rail network and about to benefit from unprecedented development and construction. As a result, there is an abundance of education resources nearby and childcare facilities to meet the demand of future The Grove residents. Ideal for the home owner or astute investor. Box Hill has been identified as one of the Top 10 Suburbs to take off in 2016 with a:
- 7 minute drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre
- 7 minute drive to Rouse Hill and future Cudgegong Road Sydney Metro stations (due 2019)
- 5 minute walk to Windsor Road buses
- 5 minute drive to the future Box Hill Shopping Centre
- $550 million upgrade to the M2 Motorway
- 15 minute drive to Norwest Business Park, Norwest Private Hospital and Sydney Business Park
- A train journey to the CBD is ultimately set to take approximately 46 minutes.