For Local and Overseas Clients who are looking to purchase Residential or Commercial Properties, Businesses, Rural Lands, Vineyards and Farms that might not have the expertise and time or require guidance advisory, you can utilize our expertise to find the most suitable type of property or business on your behalf.
Houses and Apartments
Commercial Offices, Hotels, Shopping Centres and Industrial Properties, Lands Acquisition
Business Buy/Sell and Mergers & Acquisitions
Australian Livestock and Farms
Australian Vineyards and Wineries
Australian Seafood and Fishery Farms
Investing in Property or a Business is not an easy task, which requires an in-depth level of industrial experience, strategic planning & financial expertise and analytical skills in terms of Valuation, the market conditions and trend movements.
– Do you understand the market conditions?
– What type of Property/Business should you be considering?
– How to ensure that you are not overpaying?
– What is your budget or borrowing ability?
– What is your investment time-frame and objectives?
– Which location should you be looking at?
– What are the governing laws and regulations you should know about?
– Do you know the market investment return by property/business types and how to evaluate the market trend in 3, 5 or 10 years?
If you are looking for buying or selling investment opportunities in Residential, Commercial, Industrial & Rural properties, Wineries/Vineyards and Primary Production Farms or considering selling or buying a business, Merger & Acquisitions or business valuation advisory, why not let the professionals to assist and utilize our expertise to protect your interests?
Please contact us for a detailed discussion.
Our Buyers Agent services process.
– We will discuss with you and establish an Action Plan based on your requirements, budget, time frame, type of property/business/rural/farm and location in details.
– We will provide advisory and assessment services of your financials and objectives.
– We will conduct a detailed search according to your Action Plan.
– We will assess and evaluate the available options based on your Action Plan.
– We will shortlist options for your review and assist with our expertise and provide guidance.
– We will negotiate on your behalf for the ideal price, attending Auction sale, operational issues, settlement time frames and funding etc.
– We will monitor the entire settlement process on your behalf.
- Overseas Investors who are Non-Resident of Australia may need approval from the Australian Foreign Investment Review Board before purchasing Property or Business in Australia.
- 對於非澳大利亞居民的海外投資者, 在購買澳大利亞物業或業務之前, 可能需要得到澳大利亞外國投資審查委員會的批准.
Warning about Unlicensed Activity:
Under the Property, Stock and Business Agents Act 2002:
“Licensed Real Estate Agent” can only deal with the sales/purchase of rural properties up to 20 hectares in size, and not allowed to act for any livestock transactions and the sale/purchase of a business.
“Licensed Stock and Station Agent” is licensed to handle rural properties over 20 hectares and any livestock transactions.
“Licensed Business Agent” is licensed to negotiate for the sale/purchase or exchange or any other dealing with or disposition of businesses or professional practices or any share or interest in or concerning or the goodwill of or any stocks connected with businesses or professional practices. And not allowed to deal with the sale/purchase of real estate property.
# Enrich Real Group is a Corporate Licence Holder of NSW Auctioneer, Real Estate Agent, Stock and Station Agent, Business Agent and Strata Managing Agent Corp Lic no: 10051161